National Business Development Representative
Trajecsys is a Centralized Clinical Recordkeeping system used by thousands of students in hundreds of higher education programs nationwide. The systems is used across dozens of higher education allied health and nursing programs, including such diverse programs as nursing, radiography, sonography, radiation therapy, surgical technology, respiratory therapy, medical assisting, nuclear medicine, and more.
The National Business Development Representative will work as a company ambassador to the allied health and nursing programs throughout the U.S. The candidate must be able to work independently in a high paced team focused selling environment. The candidate will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining great relationships with new and existing allied health and nursing programs and their communities. Ideal candidates must possess a passion for our products and solutions as well as an ability to constantly grow and learn from their peers and clients.
- Ability to travel to local and national conferences and visit programs (U.S. only)
- Maintain CRM daily for forecasting and revenue generating activities
- Engage customers and prospects daily (webinars, social media and other means)
- Ability to work from home (Self Starter)
- Passionate about helping clients succeed
- Good grammar and spelling skills
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement
- Have a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling the daily duties of the position.
Trajecsys offers health benefits, a competitive salary, and flexibility in work hours. A bachelor degree is preferred and relevant experience in the field will be strongly considered. Salary range $38K - $48K year 1 with no commission caps.
Please send resumes to [email protected]