Trajecsys is a Centralized Clinical Recordkeeping system used by thousands of students in hundreds of higher education programs nationwide. Its flexibility is used across dozens of allied health and nursing modalities, including such diverse programs as nursing, radiography, sonography, surgical technology, respiratory therapy, medical assisting, Medical Lab sciences and many others.
The Customer Support Representative will work with new and existing clients to set up and maintain programs. The Customer Support Representative will interact with clients via telephone, e-mail, text, or occasional travel to gather information and documentation. The Customer Support Representative will work within a team environment to solve client issues. Additional responsibilities may grow over time and include client training, technical support, and other tasks as needed by the company.
- Self-starter with good project management skills who sets and meets deadlines without constant oversight
- Strong customer service skills and attitude
- Confidence in regular customer interaction
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Computer skills (beyond MS Word, Excel, Power Point) including image editing
- Ability to work from home without interruption in surroundings
- Good leadership qualities
- Ability to travel occasionally to meet clients
- Good troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Passionate about helping clients succeed
Trajecsys offers health benefits, a competitive salary, and flexibility in work hours. A bachelor’s degree is preferred and relevant experience in the field will be strongly considered. Earnings range $40K - $42K year.
Please send resumes to [email protected]