Increase Accountability with Improved Reporting
Faculty can look at student and program data in a
wide variety of ways. Some examples:
• Who hasn’t completed a certain skill checkoff
• What’s the average score on this item across
• What is the class average for an evaluation
from last semester as compared to this semester?
• Which evaluator rates students the lowest?
• Which student is performing below class average
on specific items?
• What areas assessed do most students excel
• Which student is rated lowest by the same evaluator?
• Which sites provide the most training exposure
to a specific procedure?
• What pathologies are most often encountered
by a student?
• Which sites or instructors are rated most highly
Export your data to Excel whenever you want for even
more ways to view results - whether you want time
sheets, logsheets, checkoffs, evaluations or other